Postage and packaging:
All my packaging materials are designed to send original framed and unframed artwork. I use Kite Packaging's products to ensure a very high standard of security and protection for your pet portrait.
The order of packaging is as follows:
1. The pet portrait is wrapped carefully in acid-free tissue paper and sealed with acid-free pH neutral tape.
2. Then it is sandwiched between two pieces of foam core board which are then closed with masking tape.
3. Bubble-wrap is then applied for extra protection.
4. Extra packaging card is added for even more protection.
5. It is then put into the purpose made box (telescopic/flat).
6. The box is then sealed with plenty of strong tape.
7. "Fragile" tape is then applied to the box to highlight that there is a fragile item inside.
8. The address label and sender details are then put under a waterproof covering.
I use either the Parcelforce (Royal Mail) 48 hour delivery service or their special delivery service to deliver all of my artwork. I have found them to be very trustworthy and have never had any complaints from previous clients.
My postage and packaging charges (United Kingdom) start from £19.99 for a single unframed portrait. For framed portraits which are heavier, (very bulky and robust packaging) extra postal charges will apply and typically costs £26.99 - however the very large sized portraits can be £65 to send insured and tracked with Royal Mail within the UK (as the cost of the enhanced compensation/insurance rises with the larger sizes).
You can specify a delivery date once I have informed you that the portrait is ready for despatch.
My Store items delivery charges:
I can quote for overseas postage and packaging if you are outside the United Kingdom. Postal costs are governed by weight - and every attempt is made to minimise the parcel's weight for air mail. I use air packaging inside the parcel to give stability to the packing.